- What is your name? Cyndi Saxton
- What is your shop(s) names and links? http://www.Missteawinkie.etsy.com and http://www.Keepitcottage.etsy.com
- What sort of social media do you use? http://www.facebook.com/Missteawinkie
- What sort of items do you sell in your Etsy shop? Designer Dog clothes
- Explain a little about the processes/techniques/materials you use. I am always looking for unique fabrics buttons and trims for my dog clothes. I was raised in the fashion industry with my grandmother who studied fashion design in the 1920's in Europe. I just decided to focus on dogs instead of people:-)
- How long have you been selling on Etsy? Since 3/10
- Do you do other sorts of crafts as well? I also crochet and paint
- How long have you been in the Sacramento area? Since 1980
- What sort of non-crafty hobbies do you have? I am very involved in animal rescue and am on the board of Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue www.purebredsplus.org
- What is one trick do you have to stay organized and motivated? I am an organized person by nature. All I have to do is get an idea and I will be so excited I stay up all night working on a project.
- What is one tip you would share with someone who is just getting started selling on Etsy? Be patient and don't be afraid to try something new.
- In the future do you have plans to expand your business? I wish there were enough hours in the day!!
- Do you have a favorite seller you would like to give a shout-out to? I don't have a baby but if I did she would have a pair of these to match every outfit! http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathydee
Monday, June 13, 2011
Shop Of the Week:Miss Teawinkie and Keep It Cottage
Hello all! This is the second week of our new Shop Of The Week Feature, where we will be introducing you to a new Sac Etsy member and their shops each week! This will feature a short Q&A here on our team blog, followed by daily links to their shop on the team Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SacEtsy). Please support your fellow team members by helping to promote them each week and help yourself by submitting your information to be a Featured Seller! This weeks seller is Cyndi of MissTeawinkie ad Keep It Cottage.
Posted by Alyx and Ali'C