Friday, May 27, 2011

Let us get to know each other!

Hello everyone!

So my name is Natalie. I have an Etsy shop for invitations. This is my first blog post since I volunteered to make an occasional posting. I just wanted to get to know everyone. I will tell you a little bit about me. My name is Natalie(as previously stated). I am the chick to the right of the screen I was married on August 28, 2010. He is that stud next to me in the picture. He is a great guy!

My husband actually does love to craft with me. He is my biggest supporter. If there is a rush order I have he is right there next to me taping and gluing and tying ribbon. He is awesome!

Anyway, besides my husband and our two chihuahuas my favorite thing in the world is paper. I love scrap booking paper, cardstock, notebook paper, note pads, and post-its. I LOVE PAPER!! lol

So now that you know a little bit about me I want to know about you!! Who are u...what is your favorite medium? are you married? do you have pets? what do you sell in your etsy shop?

Lets connect everyone. You can add me on your Facebook and "like" my Fanpage, you can visit my Etsy Shop or you can go to my personal blog Perfecting the Craft. So Talk to me! I want to hear from you! I want to get to know you!

I will be blogging about different projects I am working on and How To's! I am going to be blogging every Friday! I look forward to talking to all of you!

<3 Always!

Natalie Arce-Callihan



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh gosh! Where is everyone. Well, I'm someone who doesn't normally comment, so Natalie...you did get someone to wake up! I've got two shops: KellinaDesigns and ChenilleShack, both with a focus on vintage chenille. KellinaDesigns sells my quilts and pillows, however, with so many custom orders of late, I've been slow to list. ChenilleShack lists the fabrics themselves so others can create their own fuzzy cuddlymabob out of that crazy wonderful vintage chenille. I'm married, a member of the 50+ Club, an empty-nester, one child still in college and hoping to start her own etsy site soon. I have a dog and three cats and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE checking out Treasuries on Etsy and all the other goodies so many fabulous artisans put out there. I am going to strive to make a few new Treasuries myself, soon! My first was very fun and I met many new etsians and got a sale as a result! GO SAC ETSY TEAM! Thanks Natalie...hopefully more will come back from their holiday and post... Getting to know you, Sac Etsy! ~Kelly