Friday, March 12, 2010

Sac Etsy Favorites

Hi everyone, I'm Jess. I am fairly new to the Sac Etsy Team and I'm excited to start contributing to this blog. My etsy shop is sushipie where you'll find hand knits and the occasional miscellaneous jewelry and sewing projects. I was born to "make stuff" and have developed a passion for knitting and designing patterns. I'm proud to be among the company of so many talented Sacramento artists. Aside from this very brief introduction I wanted to share some of my favorite Sac Etsy things. I chose this collection as a reflection of my personal style.


Demeter Earrings by arcoirishandcrafted
 These gorgeous earrings are made of 100% beautiful Copper. The dangling chains are made of hand hammered vintage Copper and hung on a Copper Ear Wire. I would love to wear these hot earrings with a pair of jeans and black leather sandals. 


Monet Headband by ohmyposh
The Monet headband is the perfect addition to any spring outfit. A beautiful light yellow flower puff is securely attached to a 1/4" headband that is wrapped with cream grosgrain ribbon with white dots. I think this really is the perfect headband. Neutrals mixed with brights work very well together.


This one of a kind, hand crocheted scarf is made with yarn from recycled plastic bottles and is accented with diamond cut glass beads. Peach and coral are my favorite colors for spring and I have a soft spot for recycled yarn.


Making Contact Bracelet by beadskinz
This original design is done in odd-count flat peyote with delicas in grays and blues. I love the tribal feel of this bracelet and the awesome colors would go with everything, even a beautiful floral dress.

I hope you love my Sac Etsy Favorites as much as I do!

1 comment:

Iris McWilliams said...

Jess, THANK YOU!!! I am SO beyond flattered!!! :) There is nothing better than being ♥ed by your peers!

XOXO