Friday, February 5, 2010

Feature Friday - Featuring Holly's Handmade




Business Name: Holly's Handmade


What do you create/sell? My focus in my Etsy shop is custom made jewelry and knitted items. I make earrings, necklaces, and bracelets for all occassions.  One of my favorite projects is working with brides to create custom wedding jewelry for themselves and their bridal party. My knitted items includes scarfs and baby blankets. 



How did you get started and why? Since a young age I have been creating with all different mediums (beads, clay, papercrafting).  About 3 years ago when my sister announced she was pregnant with her first child I decided I needed to learn to knit and make her a baby blanket. Since then I have been learning the craft of knitting and continuing with my love for beading so the next natural step was to open up my etsy shop!

What do you love most about owning your own business? What I love most about owning my own business it the freedom to be creative and see my creations come to life. It can be stressful of course, especially since I still work a full time job as well, but I need this artistic outlet in my life and love every minute of it.

What are some interesting/fun facts about yourself? I love to travel and get inspiration from all the places I have been. Some of my favorite destinations include Cinque Terre, Italy and Budapest, Hungary.



Please list any of your other links you would like us to check out:
hollyshandmade.ca@gmail.com



Visit her shop on Etsy today!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

That pendant is beautiful!